Subject: [boost] [CircleCI] boostorg's plan has 8 days left on its trial
From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-03-19 16:32:32

Hi,

I've been working on CircleCI configuration for Boost.GIL,
temporarily, in my GitHub fork (mloskot/gil).

When I go to https://circleci.com/gh/mloskot/gil/edit#parallel-builds,
I see this message:

"boostorg's plan has 8 days left on its trial.
You may want to try increasing parallelism below to get the most
value out of your containers."

Could anyone help me to understand why I see this message
even if I added the project to CircleCI from
my fork and not from boostorg/gil?

Does it mean, all boostorg repositories and all their forks
share the CircleCI allowances?

There is also second message saying
"These settings are only for 1.0 builds. To define parallelism for 2.0 jobs"
and since I'm developing CircleCI 2.0 setup for Boost.GIL,
I assume I can ignore this secong message.

Best regards,