Subject: Re: [boost] 1.67 libraries missing autolink/dependency information
From: Lorenzo Caminiti (lorcaminiti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-03-21 17:44:34

Hello all,

On Tue, Mar 20, 2018 at 1:15 AM, Roger Leigh via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> When updating the CMake FindBoost dependencies for 1.67, it was noted that
> the stacktrace library wasn't being included. Closer examination showed
> that it doesn't have any autolink information in the headers:
>
> grep -R BOOST_LIB_NAME . | grep stacktrace
> grep -R BOOST_LIB_NAME . | grep contract
>

> (for example). Does this library work on Windows? Is it expected that the
> autolink information is missing, or is this something which needs adding?
>
> The same applies to the "contract" library.
>
> Do either of these libraries have any other dependencies on other Boost
> libraries?

I am not sure I understand this request... I followed all documented
Boost guidelines and checks when adding Boost.Contract, but it is
possible I missed something.

Can someone add a link to the Boost docs to do what's being requested
here for new libs?

Thanks.
--Lorenzo