Subject: Re: [boost] [gsoc18] Project Proposal for uBLAS - Add statistics and machine learning functions
From: Arun Ramachandran (ramachandran.arun_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-03-25 14:47:26

Hello,

Just dropping a reminder regarding my proposal. I'd really appreciate any comments and suggestions for improvements anyone might have! I'm unsure of whether I've been specific enough while describing the interfaces to the proposed functionality, so if anyone feels I should flesh out my proposal a bit more, I'll gladly do so.

Thank you,
Arun Ramachandran