Subject: [boost] Maintenance of boostorg on AppVeyor
From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-03-30 20:59:10

Hi,

I found [1] there is boostorg account on AppVeyor

https://ci.appveyor.com/project/boostorg/boost/

There seem to be no sites/URLs per GitHub repo, eg.

https://ci.appveyor.com/project/boostorg/hana
https://ci.appveyor.com/project/boostorg/gil
etc.

I'm unclear how this is setup, but boostorg/boost seems to be
a sink for all boostorg repos on GitHub.

What is the purpose of this AppVeyor boostorg account?

Can library maintainers have access to this account
and use to build their library repo?

If yes, where can I request to set-up AppVeyor roles [2] for
Boost.GIL maintainers, so they can cancel/re-run builds?

Or, is it that typically maintainers are supposed to create sparate
account for builds a library, eg. ci.appveyor.com/project/mloskot/gil

Isn't such duplication of builds a waste of resources?

[1] https://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2015/06/223325.php
[2] https://www.appveyor.com/docs/team-setup/#github-integration

Best regards,