Subject: Re: [boost] [release] Boost 1.67.0 Release Candidate 2
From: Dattatreya Mohapatra (chikumhptr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-04-13 19:56:05

Hi,

I downloaded the source from boost_1_67_0_rc2.tar.bz2. I was able to build
successfully using gcc 5.4.0 on Ubuntu 16.04 x64, although there were some
warnings about violating strict-aliasing rules and type-punning.
I also built and ran the tests locally for Boost.ASIO, Boost.DateTime and
Boost.Test.

Regards,
Dattatreya Mohapatra‌