Subject: Re: [boost] Proposal of a new container
From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-04-16 14:46:41

On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 10:20 AM, Vanand Gasparyan <vgasparyan1995_at_[hidden]
> wrote:

> Hi Beman,
>
> Thanks a lot for replying shortly. To be honest there is no documentation
> yet, so I'll go ahead and make it.
> Just to be sure that I'm doing it right, it'd be great to have an example,
> preferably a documentation of another boost container.

First, please don't top post. See
www.boost.org/community/policy.html#quoting

For a interest query like this, you don't need full documentation. But you
do need some introduction documentation. For example, see the Introduction
page for the Containers library at
www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_67_0/doc/html/container.html. If there are other
libraries available that provide similar functionality, it would be nice to
see a brief description of how your library differs. And some performance
measurements are always of interest.

--Beman