Subject: Re: [boost] [release] Boost 1.67.0 Release Candidate 2
From: Tim Blechmann (tim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-04-20 06:49:40

>> if you should plan a 1.67.1 bugfix release, you should include commit
>> 12726cda009a855073b9bedbdce57b6ce7763da2 from Boost.Lockfree, too.
>>

> In the future it seems better to make sure all (known) things are in, as
> opposed to "sticking to the schedule". I've said this before, so no need to
> observe that there will always be bugs, sure. Rushing things, though, does
> not seem to be the right approach.

due to absurd chaos in real life, didn't follow the boost release
schedule lately and therefore missed to merge lockfree/develop to master
before the 1.67 beta/rc ... although i knew that some bug fixes should
have landed in a release rather soon.
in case there is a 1.67.1, please use lockfree/master (38f0cfc2).

--
in general i like the idea of bugfix releases, as it will reduce the
number of bugs that users will see, while it still allows time-based