Subject: Re: [boost] [release][yap] Master archive builds broken.. for a long time.
From: Zach Laine (whatwasthataddress_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-06-24 04:26:08

On Sat, Jun 23, 2018 at 10:14 AM Rene Rivera via Boost <
boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> While checking to see that the master PRs I did yesterday to master where
> not causing problems I noticed something unrelated. Looks like the master
> archive build has been failing for a long time now. Seems the addition of
> YAP is broken. It appears there's some documentation files missing:
>

> /home/ubuntu/build/boost/bin.v2/doc/gcc-4.8/debug/auto-index-on/threadapi-pthread/src/boost.auto_index.docbook:65535:
> element include: XInclude error : could not load
>
> /home/ubuntu/build/boost/bin.v2/doc/gcc-4.8/debug/auto-index-on/threadapi-pthread/home/ubuntu/boost/libs/yap/doc/yap_reference.xml,
> and no fallback was found
>
> From any of the builds in <
> https://circleci.com/gh/boostorg/boost/tree/master>.

Daniel James brought this up with me via private email. He seemed to think
that there was no problem with the build config per se, but that the
failure was because I did not have a develop branch, which has now been
added. Following the link above, I don't see a way to trigger a new build,
presumably because I am not an admin on boostorg. Is there something I
should do at this point, or is there a regular build that I should wait for?

Sorry for the noise,
Zach