Subject: Re: [boost] [Boost.Serialization] Crash in current master (1.68)
From: Robert (r.firl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-07-02 15:39:37

On 7/2/2018 8:40 AM, Alexander Grund via Boost wrote:

>> Although crashing is not observed with the slightly older Boost
>> releases (e.g. 1.66, 1.65.1, 1.64, etc.), intentionally isolating
>> Boost.Serialization as Gavin describes fails, with the already
>> described lack of destructor invocations and memory leak.
> Did you test the code I sent around with static boost and those
> versions?

No, I have not tested the 1.68 revision. If my day goes well enough
with my primary tasks, I will build 1.68 early this evening or possibly
July 5th. This will be strictly on Windows with both Microsoft 15.6.4
and Intel C++ 18.0, Update 3.

--Robert

I expect a crash in 1.68 (if the commit is not reverted) and