Subject: Re: [boost] [Boost.Serialization] Crash in current master (1.68)
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-07-02 16:21:42

On 7/2/18 8:46 AM, Alexander Grund via Boost wrote:
> But even without this: Isn't it enough, that `is_destroyed` is broken,
> to investigate in my fix? Fixing that function is the major part of the
> PR. The rest is the simple check-before-use stuff

I will also investigate "is_destroyed"

I agree that everything has to come up clean and correct. I'm shooting
for "no loose ends". But the issues are complicated for, among other
things:

a) DLL/Shared libraries are not defined by the standard.
b) different vendors have different keywords/requirements
c) visibility is not defined by the standard either - but it's almost
essential.

We're navigating a mine field here.

Robert Ramey