Subject: Re: [boost] [Range] 1.68 master/beta MSVC compilation error with /fpermissive-
From: Alexander Grund (alexander.grund_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-07-11 15:16:37

The fixes for this are contained in the develop branch and only need to
be merged.

And yes it (obviously) was a MSVC bug and it seems to be resolved now.

PS: And yes MSVC is a moving target. But concluding that it should not
be supported by boost would be short-sighted. There are just to many
users of Boost with MSVC and they rely on Boost abstracting all those
dirty details relating to compiler bugs away (as well as platform
dependencies etc).