Subject: Re: [boost] boost include directory question
From: Daniela Engert (dani_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-07-21 16:59:39

Am 21.07.2018 um 18:19 schrieb Robert Ramey via Boost:
> The current instructions for doing boost development are approximately:
>
> a) clone the boost super project from github.
> b) invoke b2 headers which does one of:
>     1) creates links in the boost root directory to individual projects
>     2) or copies boost directories from individual libraries into the
> boost root directory.
> depending on whether it is a windows system or other system.

AFAICT this is no longer true:
 1) Windows creates symlinks just like Linux (at least on my Windows 10
system, it does - even without elevated priviledges)
 2) explicitly setting up the links is no longer necessary because it is
done automatically when building Boost libraries.

So, what is wrong with this approach? IMHO it is working just fine.

Ciao
  Dani