Subject: Re: [boost] [type_traits][core] modularisation and moving stuff about (again)
From: Glen Fernandes (glen.fernandes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-08-22 21:38:08

On Wednesday, August 22, 2018, Andrey Semashev wrote:

> I think we should keep stuff where it belongs, if possible.

I agree, in general. The reason we are moving the two macros BOOST_IS_FINAL
and BOOST_IS_EMPTY to Boost.Config is because it isn't possible. We want to
use them in Boost.Core and Boost.Core cannot depend on Boost.TypeTraits.

They are not out of place in Config, as they're very much like
BOOST_ALIGNMENT or BOOST_FALLTHROUGH or BOOST_NOEXCEPT_EXPR which currently
live in Config, and are all about providing a macro based on compiler
detection.

Glen