Subject: Re: [boost] Trac
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-08-30 23:03:05

On 8/30/2018 4:41 PM, jrmarsha via Boost wrote:

> On 8/30/18 4:07 PM, Edward Diener via Boost wrote:

>>> If graph needs a maintainer, I might be able to step up.  I have a
>>> more intuitive and extensible implementation nearing completion which
>>> I think people would take interest in.  Of course, I'm someone
>>> relatively out of the blue and that may not be OK, but it is something.
>>
>> I think that would be great.
>>

> It looks like there is quite a work backlog, and that Jeremiah Willcock
> is the primary person on this.  There are also pending pull requests.
> What should I be doing?

First you need to get write access to the graph repository if you are
going to be a maintainer. After that the PRs should get top priority.
Following that you can look at any Issues and if you want to go back you
can look at Trac bug reports for graph. Of course if things come up on
this mailing list feel free to be as responsive and active as you like.