Subject: Re: [boost] Trac
From: John Maddock (jz.maddock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-08-31 15:22:46

> When I looked, there were already trivial pull requests pending.

OK good, what I'm saying is that in that case, most of the work is in
triaging the PR's and issues, and then saying to the CMT - "here's the
list of trivial ones that I've checked over, please merge for me, or
give me permission to do so".

Making sure that there is good CI coverage is probably the first step
though - once we have that it's much easier to be sure of the PR's.
Looks like at the moment there's travis support but it only does
gcc-4.8/linux and no std variations or OS X support.  Also no appveyor
support?  If you can file a PR (if there isn't one already) to bring
those up to best-of-breed I think I might have permission to merge that
for you.  Unfortunately activating appveyor isn't retro-active for
existing PR's I believe (anyone confirm that?), so you might need to
consolidate some of the existing PR's into perhaps a smaller number of
new ones just to get CI coverage :(

HTH, John.

---