Subject: [boost] [cmake] Pull request announcement
From: Mike Dev (mike.dev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-09-19 08:19:32

You are right. I don't think any of my cmake files prevent shared libraries
via the BUILD_SHARED_LIBS option. It's just that when I use a shared library
I'm much more concerned about things like name mangling, versions, visibility
and so on and at the moment, my boost cmake files just don't care about those
things.