Subject: Re: [boost] clang-win, again
From: degski (degski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-10-26 14:54:53

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 at 16:36, Peter Dimov via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> ... and extract the path to link.exe from there...

You questioned the wisdom [or stupidity] of running the boost build from a
VC developer command prompt before, AFAICR. Well this is one, open a
dev-command-prompt and link.exe is in the path [plus everything else].

But it would in reality be more interesting to use lld, IMO. On the other
hand, I have not a single dll amongst my libs, and this never is a problem,
so again I'm puzzled.

degski

--
*“If something cannot go on forever, it will stop" - Herbert Stein*