Subject: Re: [boost] [ Interest? ] [ out_ptr ] Tiny C++ Abstraction for C-Style Output Pointers
From: JeanHeyd Meneide (phdofthehouse_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-11-19 01:23:08

Dear Boost Community,

     Just to keep everyone up to date, the discussion has moved over to
Boost.Smartptr as we feel that this would be better made available through
that module: https://github.com/boostorg/smart_ptr/issues/56

     If this does seem acceptable, I will move to also add a friend
declaration to boost::move::unique_ptr, so that individuals using that
library will get the same performance benefits listed in the proposal being
sent for standardization
<https://thephd.github.io/vendor/future_cxx/papers/d1132.html>.

Sincerely,
JeanHeyd Meneide