Subject: Re: [boost] [DoubleEnded] Status?
From: Ion Gaztañaga (igaztanaga_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-11-24 11:27:44

On 24/11/2018 7:55, degski via Boost wrote:
> We had the review of this library proposal/addition quite a while back and
> ever since I've been [eagerly] waiting for its official entry into Boost.
>
> https://github.com/erenon/double_ended does not show any activity and there
> is nothing in the Boost.Container going on either.
>
> What is the status?

There is no new activity. I haven't contacted with Benedek because I've
been too busy to try to properly merge it into Boost.Container. I hope
to find some time to resume some work in christmas holidays.

Nice to hear there is interest. Any preference on what container would
like to get first so that we can focus our efforts?

Ion