Subject: Re: [boost] [coroutine] Boost.Coroutine 1.0 Deprecation Warning
From: mike.dev_at_[hidden]
Date: 2018-12-13 09:57:11

The boost community is made up of different people with different opinions as the slack
discussion shows (I thought that Vinnie had solved that problem by now anyway,
but maybe I'm wrong).

FYI: The only problem I have with this warning is that it is unclear what it means. I would have
expected the library to be removed a few releases after this warning appears or a clear statement,
that no further maintenance will happen but that doesn't seem to be the plan is it?
If you just want to inform your users that there is a new version of coroutines, then a compile-time
warning is imho the wrong solution

Best

Mike