Subject: [boost] [cmake] Has the latest effort stalled?
From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-12-17 09:52:56

Hi everyone, hi Robert,

I've been informed[1] that the latest effort to call for CMake
submissions and then review them collectively in February has stalled or
failed. Is this true? What is the status of this effort, and if it's
still on track, what is the current schedule?

I'm asking because there is an ongoing effort by Mike-Devel (sorry,
don't know your full name) to add minimalistic support for CMake across
a number of Boost libraries, including those I maintain, and I've been
holding off his submissions until after the review according to Robert's
plan. If that plan is no longer in force, I might as well accept Mike's
PRs and we (Boost as a whole) might as well accept his solution as the
only one we have close to implementation.

[1] https://github.com/boostorg/winapi/pull/73#issuecomment-447760554