Subject: Re: [boost] Boostorg wiki (Was: Re: Ignoring unused type aliases in concepts)
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-12-17 21:02:55

On Mon, Dec 17, 2018 at 2:57 PM Peter Dimov via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> Mateusz Loskot wrote:
>
> > Paul, I remember your call. In fact, I've been waiting for answer to
> your
> > it myself too, because I was going to help copying the old wiki to
> GitHub.
> >
> > What about collecting a list of what to migrate and where?
> >
> > I've just started this page
> > https://github.com/boostorg/website/wiki/Trac-Wiki-Migration
>
> Since it's not possible to grant git push access to the wiki alone,
> perhaps
> we should create a separate repository for the new wiki instead of using
> the
> superproject one?
>
> How does boostorg/wiki sound?

That sounds fine.. Except for using the wiki functionality in that repo. If
you are going to create a new repo, might as well make a github pages
project so get better looking docs.

--
-- Rene Rivera
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything