Subject: Re: [boost] ASIO TCP socket scalability for large scale connections
From: hh h (jupiter.hce_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-12-23 20:36:30

That is fabulous, I have been contemplating two connection models:

(1) Keep and maintain each session connection in client lift time.

(2) Open / close the session connection frequently on demand of each
data transfer.

While (1) is my preference, it'll depend on the performance, which
connection model do you use?

Thanks Richard and Vinnie.

- jhh