Subject: [boost] boost log to display source code name and lines
From: hh h (jupiter.hce_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-12-27 21:36:17

Hi,

I am looking for good log library to replace google log, my plan is to
use boost log, but I am not sure if it is mature or it has been used
seriously.

It lacks some simple basic features such as display source code name
and lines in log file, I've searched on line discussion, there are
many suggestion to fix it in piece of code, but I could not get that
work, difficult to use it may be overstated. Are there any good
examples to display source program name and lines similar to asio
socket examples on line?

What is your opinion about boost log? Should I still pursue it?

Thank you.

- jhh