Subject: Re: [boost] boost log to display source code name and lines
From: hh h (jupiter.hce_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-12-28 07:42:27

I'd like to run a macro which can display file name and code lines by
calling LOG(debug) << "debug here"; the following example answered Mar
10 '16 at 8:50 by jma looks good, but I could not compile it, I am
running on ubuntu 18 that the boost version is 1.65:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/35895199/boost-log-and-severity-local-attributes/api.stackexchange.com

error: no matching function for call to
‘boost::log::v2_mt_posix::core::add_sink(std::shared_ptr<boost::log::v2_mt_posix::sinks::synchronous_sink<boost::log::v2_mt_posix::sinks::text_file_backend>
>&)’
     logging::core::get()->add_sink(sink);

Another one in following link even got more errors I won't be bothered to post.

http://gernotklingler.com/blog/simple-customized-logger-based-boost-log-v2/

error: missing template arguments before ‘logger’
     boost::log::sources::severity_logger_mt logger;

Thanks Andrey.