Subject: Re: [boost] Integer sorting
From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-12-28 21:08:59

On 12/23/18 9:56 PM, Fenil Mehta via Boost wrote:
> I have written a sorting algorithm which is way faster than std::sort for
> all array size. The link is as follows:
> https://github.com/fenilgmehta/Fastest-Integer-Sort
>
> Some guidance would be appreciated on how to improve the project structure
> and the steps to get it included in boost.

One of the steps would be to license your contribution under the Boost
Software License 1.0. GPL is not acceptable.

Other guidelines are described here:

https://www.boost.org/development/requirements.html

Also, since the contribution is better suited as part of Boost.Sort,
maintainers of Boost.Sort may add some requirements as well. I would
say, your submission should include comparison with existing algorithms
in Boost.Sort.