Subject: [boost] [GSoC-2019] Guidance about GSoC 2019
From: Karthik Kothuri (karthikkothuri2009_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-12-24 15:56:23

Hi,
I am Karthik Kothuri, a 2nd year Computer Science and Engineering student
at National Institute of Technology, Warangal. I would like to contribute
to this organization in view of GSoC 2019. Any mentor is requested to guide
me regarding this and tell me where to get started.

I am experienced with moderate C++ and have been using it extensively for
over an year for my Data Structures and Algorithms course. I also have a
basic knowledge of object oriented programming which I will improve over
the course of the next few months as part my college curriculum.

Thanks.