Subject: Re: [boost] Feedback desired for reflective enum library
From: Nir Friedman (quicknir_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-02-05 19:00:00

Sure, I'm open to such a thing. Although, I feel like there may be caveats
to that (i.e. whether the reflection TS interface is easy to use, whether
it's easy to emulate library-only, how likely it is to continue changing,
etc). Do you have a link to a paper that shows what the latest in the
reflection TS for enums looks like?