Subject: Re: [boost] Mail list is poorly indexed by Google
From: Brad Johnson (sysadmin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-02-15 18:13:27

>> Indeed! Google stopped indexing January 2017.

>Strange, I linked mid-December thread, if crawlers stopped indexing in
>January there was more than two weeks to index it, is not it?

Nikita,

The indexing stopped roughly 22 months before the thread of interest. None of the topics from January 2017 through February 2019 were appearing in Google searches as a result.

As of this email, I see the topic you were looking for appearing in the search you linked to this list. And, it appears the bot will evaluate changes somewhere between daily and weekly going forward.

Thanks,

--
Brad Johnson
Ciere Consulting