Subject: Re: [boost] Graph Algorithms
From: Cromwell Enage (cromwell.enage_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-02-20 20:57:31

On Wed, Feb 20, 2019 at 2:54 PM Vinnie Falco via Boost <
boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 20, 2019 at 10:00 AM Siddhartha Sen via Boost
> <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> > Is there any interest in a library containing graph algorithms? Also, I
am
> > unable to find the list of maintainers of the respective libraries. Any
> > information on that would be appreciated.

> I've heard from a couple of folks that they would really like a
> "modern C++" version of BGL. Something that uses everything in C++11
> to streamline the interface and get better performance.

What a shame. And here I am working on upgrading BGL algorithms to use the
revamped Boost.Parameter interface.

I wouldn't mind seeing a Graph11 interface, but perhaps we should open a
new thread to kickstart that discussion.

In the meantime, it looks like John Maddock, Jeremy Murphy, and J. Marsh
are the most active contributors to the BGL. You should be able to find
them if you have a GitHub account.

Hope this helps,
Cromwell D. Enage