Subject: [boost] Review request for variant2, review manager wanted
From: Peter Dimov (pdimov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-02-22 17:48:37

I'd like to request a formal Boost review for the Variant2 library,
https://github.com/pdimov/variant2. Variant2 contains an implementation of a
variant<T...> type that is an almost conforming std::variant, except it
doesn't require C++17 and supports C++11 and above.

It's also never valueless and has a few other extensions.

The same library also contains an expected<T, E...> type, which is like the
proposed std::expected<T, E>, but supports more than one error type.
expected<> is not yet production-ready and has no test suite, but I will
finish it if the library is accepted.

The documentation for the variant<T...> class is at
https://pdimov.github.io/variant2/index.html.

If anyone would like to step forward to manage the review, please do.