Subject: Re: [boost] [GSOC2019][uBLAS] Linear and Multilinear Algebra with Matrix and Tensor Computations
From: Cem Bassoy (cem.bassoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-02-27 22:23:33

Ashar,

thanks for considering boost.ublas. I will help you and others with their
competency test and project proposals. Please note that we will update our
proposals until the official student application period starts (March
25th).

You still have time to refine and update your code until the end of March.
Please note that we are searching for students who are willing to
contribute consistently and independetly to uBLAS also after GSoC-2019.
Depending on the proposals and competency tests, we will rank and choose on
or more students for on or more uBLAS projects.

If there are any question, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best
Cem