Subject: Re: [boost] Regarding BOOST.Astronomy
From: sarthak2007 (singhalsarthak2007_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-03-28 20:18:17

Am I considering it right that similar to image.hpp I have to create one file
for binary table and one for ascii table to store the data? In this I have
to use the fact that in ascii table the data values will be ascii characters
and in binary table the data value will be a byte(i.e. 8 bits) and both will
have their data array as two-dimensional.
For the astronomical coordinate conversion part I am considering
Horizontal-Equatorial,Ecliptical-Equatorial, Equatorial-Galactic conversions
using different transforms. Is there something more that need to be done and
am I considering it in the right way?
Thank You
Sarthak Singhal

--