Subject: Re: [boost] [gsoc][gsoc19] Communication between students and mentors
From: Damian Vicino (damian_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-04-02 18:17:06

Hi,
I encourage students to talk in the list and ask questions when needing
help in place of take it to the mentor all the time.
However, I don't think there should be reports or stuff like that in the
dev-list. It makes sense in other orgs like python where they have way more
students and mentors than us and they had a lot of disappearing mentors in
the past, or for orgs where those kind of reports are common for the
community, not a special thing for students.
We have a gsoc-mentors email list for discussing problems and ideas while
the gsoc progresses.
Are you trying to fix some problem we had in the past that I do not know
about?
Best regards,
Damian