Subject: Re: [boost] GSoC'19 [Boost.Geometry : Implementing algorithms for the concave hull problem]
From: yaghyavardhan singh khangarot (yaghyavardhan.singh_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-04-06 01:42:36

Hi
I have submitted the first draft of my proposal for the project
Implementing algorithms for Concave Hull Problem in Boost.Geometry. Here is
the overleaf link <https://www.overleaf.com/read/qfnypymyxqjz?ws=fallback>
for the same.It would be really helpful if you could please review it and
suggest any improvements.

Thanking you in advance.

Regards,
Yaghyavardhan