Subject: Re: [boost] Regarding Boost.Astronomy GSoC19 proposal review
From: sarthak2007 (singhalsarthak2007_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-04-07 04:19:52

I apologize for that. I thought that I have to include everything written on
boost GSoC site. But after considering the complications and so much testing
you told regarding implementing units in the coordinate system, I feel that
the part for units should be given more time. So according to you which is
the more important part between conversion among different coordinate
systems and FITS file handling. Should I remove fits part from GSoC period
or coordinate conversion part or should I cover some of the coordinate
conversion part and anyone extension for FITS file in the GSoC period?
I had checked before submitting the final proposal that it is editable.

Thank you,
Sarthak Singhal

--
Sent from: http://boost.2283326.n4.nabble.com/Boost-Dev-f2600599.html