Subject: [boost] [boost-ci][azp] Configuration for Azure Pipelines
From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-05-09 22:28:39

Hi,

FYI, James approved and merge my submission of Azure Pipelines to the
repository with common CI configuration templates. Here is the PR:

https://github.com/boostorg/boost-ci/pull/16

The AzP configuration follows common conventions from the existing templates for
Travis CI and AppVeyor, and steals from Boost.Build's azure-pipelines.yml crafted
by Rene with a few pinches of AzP experience from Boost.GIL.
The boost-ci README.md provides more details.

Although James maintains boost-ci, he is neither able to test the AzP
configuration (I tested it quite extensively myself) nor maintain it.
If you will give it a go and notice any problems, please open new issues
for boost-ci and I will do my best to help.

Best regards,

Fingerprint=C081 EA1B 4AFB 7C19 38BA  9C88 928D 7C2A BB2A C1F2