Subject: Re: [boost] [variant2] Review Results
From: Andrzej Krzemienski (akrzemi1_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-05-11 06:47:22

Congratulations Peter for getting variant2 into Boost! And thanks to
Michael for managing the review.

The review itself was very educational. I also believe that the reviews are
one of the most valuable things that Boost offers to the community.

I agree that a strong (or "semi-strong") guarantee for variant is
uncontroversial and will be found superior to std::variant or
boost::variant in a number of cases.

I sustain my offer to provide the introduction page for the documentation,
if this is needed.

Thanks Peter for your contribution to Boost.

Regards,
&rzej;

sob., 11 maj 2019 o 07:17 Michael Caisse via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]>