From: JeanHeyd Meneide (phdofthehouse_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-06-02 02:08:28

Dear Gavin Lambert and Andrzej Krzemienski,

     I have updated the destructors documentation and implementation to
reflect noexcept-ness of the operations it wraps:
https://github.com/ThePhD/out_ptr/blob/master/docs/out_ptr/reference/out_ptr.adoc#destructors
.

    Hilariously, doing this has caused MSVC 2015 to roll over and C1001
itself from all the noexcept specifications.

Sincerely,
JeanHeyd