From: Kacvinsky, Tom (Tom.Kacvinsky_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-07-01 16:50:41

I discovered while using boost 1.69 with Python 2.7 that a /defaultlib:XXX directive for the boost::python
import library is injected into each object file that uses boost::python header files.

What I have not been able to figure out is the magic for doing this. I presume it is a macro that makes a
#pragma for default libs based on the threading model, the address model, the version of Python in use,
and the _MSC_VER compiler macro.

Am I am on the right track? Where would this code be? I could find it via searching for #\w?pragma in
the code base.

Thanks,

Tom