From: pbristow_at_[hidden]
Date: 2019-07-14 13:32:23

Studio
> 2019.
> I also noted the the beta for 1.71 was closed. Wondering if the beta fixes
this or
> is there a workaround or is this a user error?

I think you will need to compile the libraries yourself - you will only have the
1.41 in the prebuilt libraries.

https://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_70_0/more/getting_started/windows.html

If you have both 14.1 and 14.2 compilers installed, you will need to adjust your
user-config.jam (or system) so that b2 only uses 14.2 (simpler)

b2 toolset=msvc-14.2,

 or provide both so that you can built either or both.

b2 toolset=msvc-14.2,msvc-14.1

The *default* msvc version is the *first* in the .jam file.

Or wait until prebuilt 14.2 libraries are available.

HTH

Paul