From: degski (degski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-08-01 04:54:15

On Wed, 31 Jul 2019 at 19:08, Edward Diener via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> On 7/31/2019 10:19 AM, John Maddock via Boost wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I see that my browser is just started blocking ci.appveyor.com which is
> > a bit of a problem for CI to say the least.
>
> I type 'ci.appveyor.com' in the latest Firefox and it takes me to the
> Appveyor login screen with no messages from the browser. I choose Github
> and I can now see test results for various Boost libraries.

+1, I 'm not runnin' an anti-virus [I run up-to-date software instead, and
a comprehensive hosts file]. The real virus is the anti-virus itself, if
anything I would recommend (builtin) Defender.

degski

--
@realdegski
https://edition.cnn.com/interactive/2019/06/middleeast/saudi-teen-death-penalty-intl/