From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-08-03 19:39:20

On 8/3/19 10:06 PM, Cg K via Boost wrote:
> Gentlemen,
> Please read this message from Quantlib Dev board
> <https://sourceforge.net/p/quantlib/mailman/message/36730686/>
>
> In short, I was not able to compile Quantlib 1.15 with Boost
> 1_71_0_b1_rc1
>
> I was able to compile it with 1.70 with some creativity. See here.
> <https://sourceforge.net/p/quantlib/mailman/message/36732240/>
>
> I have a complete list of the errors and messages. It is some 36 pages long
> and thought it best not to attach. If anyone wants it I will gladly send it
> to them privately.

 From the partial error message in that SF thread it looks like the
problem is related to Boost.Parameter and Boost.Accumulators. There's
this PR[1], which seems to be not merged yet, which might help. It would
be great if you could test if it indeed does help.

If you have other errors, it would help if you could distill those and
post here or on GitHub issues. Otherwise I doubt anyone will be able to
do anything about it before the release.

[1]: https://github.com/boostorg/accumulators/pull/30