From: Vinnie Falco (vinnie.falco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-09-09 19:49:25

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 11:23 AM Zach Laine <whatwasthataddress_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> This is of course a question for Ion, but I would like to see this made more widely available.

Another entirely acceptable option (or even a preferred option for
many I am sure) is to put it in its own repository as its own Boost
library. It would have to go through the review process. As its own
Boost library it would be quite modular, it should only need
Boost.Assert, Boost.Config, and whatever provides
BOOST_THROW_EXCEPTION.

Is anyone interesting in going down this route?

Thanks