From: John Maddock (jz.maddock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-09-17 08:06:00

Microsoft's standard library is now in the process of going open source
(the code is there, but not the tests yet), see :
https://devblogs.microsoft.com/cppblog/open-sourcing-msvcs-stl/

Interestingly they're using the Math library's special functions en-mass
for enhanced <cmath> support, and a quick grep of the code turns up
other references to Boost, though I haven't identified the libraries
they've borrowed from yet.

Hopefully this means that in the long turn we'll see patches and
enhancements flowing in both directions for the benefit of all.

John.

---