From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-10-22 17:17:57

On Tue, 22 Oct 2019 at 18:06, Vinnie Falco via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 23, 2019 at 2:19 AM Dominique Devienne via Boost
> <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> > What about performance?
> > Have you heard of https://github.com/lemire/simdjson?
> > Where would your library fall in that benchmark at the above link?
>
> simdjson gives the highest performance, but the resulting output is in
> a specialized format which is read-only.
>
> My library has roughly the same or better performance as RapidJSON.

Does it mean you have run it under Milo's nativejson-benchmark?
Can you post the results?

FYI, I was preparing to benchmark your library myself,
prepared a bunch of workarounds for some issues/outdates in the
current nativejson-benchmark
https://github.com/miloyip/nativejson-benchmark/issues/102#issuecomment-534021863
and applied them here
https://github.com/mloskot/nativejson-benchmark/tree/ml/issue-102-add-workarounds-to-build
but I have not found enough time to pull your library in.

Best regards,