From: Emil Dotchevski (emildotchevski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-10-22 21:30:37

On Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 1:50 PM Andrey Semashev via Boost <
boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> IMO, we should reuse the well designed, reviewed and tested code that we
> already have (and Boost.Spirit is an example of such). Otherwise all
> that work someone put in that code was done in vain.

Not always. The exception is when a library can have zero dependencies,
which is very valuable for low level libraries. For example, in LEAF I need
a piece of mp11, but I've copied that piece over in LEAF so there's no
dependency on anything.

If you have one dependency, you might as well have 2 or 3.