From: Ggh (ggh_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-11-09 16:02:55

First:

1)wonderful documentation!

2)
A few ideas

=>

2.1)find_count_of
=>find number of occurences of 'argument'

2.2)get_sequence_of =>return sequence of 'begin'=>'end'

2.3)set_sequence_of => set sequence of 'begin'=>'end' with 'arg'

2.4)set_slice_of => ~= 2.3)

2.5)get_slice_of => ~= 2.2)

6)char_traits<T> here but =>> also for any type/class?
Quoting Krystian Stasiowski via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]>:

Good work!

Please regard this as constructive critism,

Ty