From: Adam Wulkiewicz (adam.wulkiewicz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-11-29 21:39:55

W dniu 21.11.2019 o 17:37, Michael Caisse via Boost pisze:
> The master branch is is now open for post-beta merges, but only as
> described in the Post-Beta Merge Policy.
>
> See <https://github.com/boostorg/boost/wiki/Releases%3A-Beta-Merge-Policy>
I'd like to merge several fixes for Geometry. Here are the changes done
in include directory only:
https://github.com/boostorg/geometry/compare/master...bg-prepare-include

In addition to the above I'd like to merge fixes and additional test
cases in test directory but AFAIU I don't need a permission for that so
I didn't include it in the diff above for your convenience.

I also have a question regarding the policy. In the section:
*"**Documentation fixes and other minor changes not affecting code.**"*,
the policy states:

/> //Criteria: Changes not requiring regression testing and unlikely to
impact other libraries. Procedure: Merges to branches/release are OK,
after fix applied to trunk, and do not require a release manager's
permission./

AFAIK no other library depends on Geometry (see:
https://pdimov.github.io/boostdep-report/boost-1.71.0/geometry.html
*"Reverse dependencies"* section at the bottom). Does it mean we do not
have to ask for permission for fixes like the ones above?

Adam