From: Peter Dimov (pdimov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-12-05 18:16:44

> > I think that it would be a net win for the community if we release the
> > library, so as a first step, you can transfer the repository to me
> > (pdimov), I'll move it to boostorg, and we'll take it from there.

Status update:

The Nowide library is now at boostorg/nowide, and has been added as a
submodule to the develop branch of the superproject.

The master branch is at a stable state with Travis/Appveyor passing, but
before the 'reviewfixes' changes.

The develop branch is master with reviewfixes merged.

https://ci.appveyor.com/project/pdimov/nowide
https://travis-ci.org/boostorg/nowide

I've added the generated Doxygen documentation in html/ to the repo, because
that's what Locale does, and because I didn't have the time to get this
integrated with b2. It shows up properly at

https://www.boost.org/doc/libs/develop/libs/libraries.htm#System
https://www.boost.org/doc/libs/develop/libs/nowide/doc/html/index.html

Tests have started appearing at

https://www.boost.org/development/tests/develop/developer/nowide.html

Artyom has strongly recommended that Alexander Grund take over as a Nowide
maintainer. Unless there are objections, I'll give him write access and let
him take things from there.